- Dice Games. Highest number, or highest set of numbers, wins.
- Boardgames. Using wooden pieces or smooth stones. Chess-based or Chinese-checkers-style games.
- Card Games
- Puzzle Toy games from Erebor or Dale
- See also Tavern Games
- Game of timing; using the number keys to toss an item to the other hand.
- Juggling items (stones, fruit, knives, bottles)
- 1-6 Player game
- Using a target circle to throw knives, axes, or shoot arrows.
- First Person perspective
- Target keeps track of hits and misses by which participant
Make a Suggestion